260 hp, 2,999 cc DOHC four-cylinder engine, two Weber 58 mm DCOA/3 carburetors, dry sump lubrication, five-speed manual transmission, independent front suspension with unequal-length A-arms and coil springs, de Dion rear axle with transverse leaf springs and trailing arms, four-wheel hydraulic drum brakes. Wheelbase 88.6"
- One of only 35 built, a matching-numbers example
- Starring role in On the Beach, featuring Gregory Peck, Ava Gardner
- Driven on screen by Fred Astaire
- Brussels Motor Show car, 1955
- Race-winning history, including John Von Neumann, Phil Hill, Harrison Evans
- Two-year documented restoration