Of course you are very eager to support your favourite restaurant, Maranellos, and you have been missing some of Uli's scrumptuous dishes too. So the good news is that Maranellos is now open and ready to serve you takeaways under this stage of lockdown. Unfortunately we may not take any seated bookings yet, but hey at least you may order takeaways.
OK so is it safe to eat takeaways? ...Yes it is safe, as we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety:
- We are regularly testing our staff
- We have trained our staff on sanitary protocols
- All our staff have been issued and wear gloves and masks
- We have also aranged special transport for our staff so that they do not use public transport to get to and from work
But there are also things you can do to asssit with keeping yourself and your family safe:
- Wear a mask when receiving your order
- Keep two meters between you and others
- Yes you can use cash to pay for your order but you need to wash your hands after handling any cash or any other goods from outside of your home
- When you take your delivery into your home dispose of the packaging that the food was brought in and replate the food also washing your hands after handling the packaging
- Then, even though it is a sin under any other circumstances to reheat food that was prepared so perfectly, you should reheat the food as Covid-19 does not survive high temperatures
Also it is a good idea to get your order in early and not at the last minute otherwise you might miss the orders deadline which we have to adhere strictly to, so that our staff can finnish up and be home before curfew!
Here are our operating times under Stage 4 of Covid-19 lockdown:
Order can be phoned in between 11h00 and 17h00 to 021 553 5701
please note that we do nat accept orders in emails or through facebook!
Deliveries will be done between 12hoo and 19h00 only!
Unfortunately we cannot do everying on our usual menudue to engredient availability under COVID-19 lockdown but we will endevour to provide as much as we can.